Monday, September 29, 2008

Mondays

I hate Mondays - I really do. I never get everything done on the weekends and would love to have one more day to just rest. It is so hard to do laundry, clean, get groceries and run all the errands all in 2 days. How do you manage? My hours are crazy during the week but I keep my house clean all week - at least it looks clean - lol. My husband is a huge help to me as he cooks dinner 3 days out of the week. I don't know how I would manage if he didn't do that. He is truly wonderful and I would never make it without him. Monday is the busies day of the week for me at work. It is nonstop all day long. I would like to know how all the working mothers out their manage everything - do you do a little each day - do it all on the weekends? I plan a menu for the week so when I go to the grocery store I get everything we need. That seems to help me a lot. I guess we all just get by the best we can.