Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally Friday....

I thought Friday would never get here. It has been a horrendous week this week! I work at home doing tech support and I am very thankful for that but August and September are the busiest months of the year for them and my phone rings literally non stop all day long. It is starting to get on my nerves (did I say starting to??) It takes a long time to find a work at home position and now that I've found one I will keep it.

It is raining today and we haven't had a good rain in two weeks so this is a blessing! I hope it doesn't last too long though. My daughter is a fast pitch pitcher for softball and she has try outs tomorrow for a very good travel team. She is so excited and I hope she makes it for her sake. She's very, very good so if they don't take her then it's their loss. Well, my phone is ringing - better go!!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi, just stoppin by to see whats up. I love softball too, and I hope your daughter does well. I am waiting on NTI to call me for my work at home job and I can't wait. I have wanted one like you forever, but a little nervous about trying this at home. What if I can't do it. omgoshhh. Have a great night.
Barbara

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin said...

Hello there I've given your blog an award, check it out:
myspecial-place.com

Marrid66 said...

Every week I can't wait till Friday. If we were all millionaires we could sleep late!