Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday - Doing The Happy Dance

Shake - Shake - Shake

Finally made it to Friday. We wish our lives away don't we? The weekends are so nice though and I am off next Friday because my kids are out of school. It's great to have a flexible WAHM job where you can take days off. I have 2 weeks off in December and 1 week off in January, oh and 2 days off in November. I cannot wait.

I've been thinking about Christmas. I seem to spend too much money on the kids and take away the real meaning. My daughter wants a Wii - $250.00 - wow! My husband wants one too - lol. I guess I do too - maybe it can be a family gift for everyone. There is so much more they want. I I bought her a Wii that would cut down on other presents. If I do buy one it will be a family gift and not just for one child. My daughter is 11 and no toys this year. I dind't realize last Christmas was the last Christmas that I would shop the toy aisles. Oh well, kids have to grow up sometime. If you've read my other posts you can see I'm having a hard time with this - she is my baby! It's hard sometimes to let them grow up but I have to remember she doesn't need her food cut up anymore - lol.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Imagine when they turn 18 like mine...I still have to try and not treat her as a baby...but she always will be mine. You have been tagged over at Flipping Adventures.
Come on over...
Kimmis Krazy World
Flipping Adventures
Kims Kountry Kitchen
Postcard from Somewhere
Busy Bee Village
Talk Time with Kim