Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bad Hair Days

I got my hair highlighted about 3 months ago. My hair is brown and I wanted a "few" lighter brown streaks in it but what I ended up getting were a lot of blond streaks throughout. I look like a striped tiger and I really don't like it. My hair was so healthy before and now it is dried out. I wear bangs and they are so frizzy since I got this done and I hate it! It is driving me crazy!

Does anyone know of any hair products that would help frizzy hair? It is mainly my bangs - the rest of my hair is okay, just dry. I didn't even know she was going to do my bangs. I have been looking for something but can't find anything. I was hoping someone out there would know what product is best. You can have a great hair day but with frizzy bangs nothing look right.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Omgoshh..I am having a hair problem this past couple of months also. I have noticed all the splite ends in hair and its making me feel sucky. I go back to school in the fall, and I don't even want to go back with my hair looking this way. Do you know of anything for splite end? I hear the only way to tackle them is cutting, and I really don't want to do that. I like your idea for a blog topic..thats me.."40's life"
Barbara

Lele.lumz! said...

Hey Barbara! Love your blog! :)
I really like the concept of your blog........

I like it so much that I tagged ya! See my blog for more information! :)