Monday, March 23, 2009

Twilight Frenzy

Okay - I read the books and like most people absolutely loved them.  My daughter is 12 and she and her friends are obsessed with Edward.  I would be too if I was 12 - lol.  My daughter has read this series 3 times.  I took her and 3 of her friends to the movie when it first came out and later my daughter and I went by ourselves.  Good movie but the book is better (as is in most cases).  Don't know if you know this but the DVD came out on Saturday at 12:01 midnight.  Our local Walmart was having a Twilight party starting at 11:00 to last up until the DVDs were brought out.  I took my daughter and her best friend and we got there at 10:30.  I knew you would be able to find this DVD anywhere the next day but it was fun for them and made it all that much more exciting.  Finally 12:01 arrived and the DVD's were brought out and you would not believe these people!  They already said they had 1,000 DVDs and there were not near that many people there.  A lady about 3 times my size pushed me and almost knocked me down.  Luckily we made it out of there alive!  We got home at 1:00 a.m. - I went to bed and my daughter and her friend stayed up most of the night watching the movie.   Anyone a Twilight fan????

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm a twilight fan I must admit. I loved the book Twilight, saw the movie which was good and have finished reading New Moon a few weeks ago. Can't wait for that movie to come out. I'm ready to get started on the 3rd book of the series hopefully soon. I never thought I would into a book(s) like this, but I enjoy reading them. =)